Register hereTo our vast membership and friends of the VETLANTA mission to make
To our vast membership and friends of the VETLANTA mission to make Atlanta the premier community in the country for veterans and their families to work and live… it is time to register for our Q1 Summit! Our focus for this event is “Taking the Initiative” and we hope you take the initiative to register, share the invite with a friend, and plan to network while learning.
VETLANTA’s first summit of the new year will take place virtually on Wednesday, February 24th, from 4:30pm to 6:30pm. We are proud to have as our sponsor and host, Rheem Manufacturing.
We are honored to have as our keynote speaker Retired U.S. Army Capt. Florent “Flo” Groberg, Medal of Honor Recipient. You will not want to miss his inspiring address.
Want to meet others in VETLANTA? Sign up for one of the three virtual networking sessions beginning at 4:30pm and then register for the general session which kicks off at 5:30pm. We sure do miss having our summits and these networking breakouts in person- but for now, this is how we pivot!
- Online registration is required through this registration site.
- Read all information on both tabs before registering.
- When finished, select the blue “Register Now” button at the bottom of the page to register.
- Once you complete registration, you will receive a confirmation email including the weblink and call-in instructions for the Summit.
- The deadline to register is Tuesday, February 23rd.
WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 24, 2021
– NETWORKING SESSIONS @ 4:30PM – 5:30PM EDT
– MAIN SESSION @ 5:30PM – 6:30PM EDT
We will be using the Microsoft Teams platform.
If your computer does not have Microsoft Teams installed, you can open the Teams link in your browser, OR download Microsoft Teams.
DOWNLOAD MICROSOFT TEAMS: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-365/microsoft-teams/download-app
(Wednesday) 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm EST