WE'RE PROUD TO ANNOUNCE THAT GOVERNOR BRIAN KEMP WILL BE DELIVERING OUR KEYNOTE ADDRESS! The Hire Heroes USA Breakout Session is SOLD OUT. The schedule for the
WE’RE PROUD TO ANNOUNCE THAT GOVERNOR BRIAN KEMP WILL BE DELIVERING OUR KEYNOTE ADDRESS!
The Hire Heroes USA Breakout Session is SOLD OUT.
The schedule for the SuperSummit is as follows:
- Breakout Sessions: 3-5PM
- Networking and Tabling Session: 530-7PM
- General Session, Keynote, and Panel: 7-830PM
5:00 PM: Pre-Summit Networking
6:45 PM: End of Networking/Transition to General Session
7:00 PM: National Anthem
7:05 PM: President’s Comments: Lloyd Knight, President, VETLANTA
7:15 PM: Host Comments: Steve Cannon, President, AMB Group
7:25 PM: Introduction of Key Note Speaker: Mark Horn, Business Pillar Director
7:28 PM: Keynote Speech: Governor Brian Kemp
7:43 PM: Book Presentation: Scott Bass, VETLANTA Board Member
7:48 PM: TWA Mission: Jarrad Turner, TWA Director of Warrior Engagement
7:55 PM: TWA/VETLANTA Partnership Panel
- Moderator: John Tien, The Mission Continues, Citigroup
- Panelist: Jackie Breitenstein, VETLANTA/SHARE
- Panelist: Hunter Hill, TWA Advisor and SignatureFD
- Panelist: Scott Johnson, TWA President & Executive Director
8:25 PM: Closing Remarks: John Phillips, Vice President, VETLANTA
8:30 PM: End of Summit
- Food and drinks will be provided.
PARKING AND LOGISTICS
- There will be free parking available on-site in a first-come, first-served basis. More details will be sent out on parking in advance of the Summit.
- More than 40 organizations will be on-site to help answer your question regarding transition, community service, healthcare, education, and more. Company will also be hosting tables to discuss their own Veterans Business Resource Groups.
- Business Casual
(Tuesday) 3:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Mercedes Benz Stadium
1 AMB Drive Northwest, Atlanta, GA 30313